How time flies! A blink of the eye and the baby stage has passed.

How time flies! A blink of the eye and the baby stage has passed.

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Ryan's First Piano Festival

What a fun day we had today. Ryan had his first festival and played a really nice piano piece. I am just amazed how far they all have come with their muscical skills in such a short time. Below is part of the piano piece he played. I goofed and didn't record all of it. I think I was more nervous than Ryan.
Presenting: Ryan with Sonatina



The afternoon was spent celebrating the Nelson triplets 1st Birthday. It certainly reminded us how far we've come.
Things I don't miss:

  • Diapers

  • Getting up at night

  • 3 Babies throwing up at the same time

  • Potty training

  • Three babies screaming at the same time

Things I miss:


  • Cuddling babies

  • Just the sweetness and cooing and laughing of babies

Things I love about my 8 year old triplets:


  • They are just still so sweet

  • Great talks

  • Hugs and Kisses and "I love you's"

  • Them making breakfast for Mami and Dad

  • Their special talents showing more and more

  • Their obvious love for the Lord

  • And many, many more things...

1 comment:

Ute said...

mami- i love what you put. Bye, Love,Bekah